Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Friends Forever


You know those friends you had back in elementary and high school and you might not talk to them any more or see them but you always remember the memories you shared with them. Looking back at photos like these one's on the right they make you smile and remember all the good and bad memories, the fun you had with them and the friendship you shared. We went to the same Elementary and High School together since grade 1 and now we are all in different places in our lives. All different colleges, different career choices and all have new friends. But doesn't mean we will forget about each other. There is a place in my heart for each of my friends I have had in my 21 years. You all know who you are and just remember I will never forget about you and will always cherish the memories we shared. I truly miss you all and I hope you do everything you dream to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment