Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Goal for 2012

One of my dreams I have had for many of years now is to travel most of Europe. Since I am finishing college at the end of April and will be broke I think doing it this summer is out but if I save money on the side I will be able to afford going next year. I would love to travel to Spain, Portugal, France, Italy, Greece, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Ireland, Scotland, Belgium and Netherlands. My plan, if possible, to take off 3 months off to travel getting an Euro Pass for the train. Depending on money probably be staying at hostels, eating at cheap restaurants and bringing one travel bag. My family is from Wales and England and I have been there many times and I love it. I especially enjoyed London, England with it's hundred of years of history. I love the countrysides, the castles, the culture and so much more. I know if I love London this much I am sure the rest of Europe will blow me away as well. Here goes for a Goal for 2012 summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment