Monday, August 2, 2010

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery & Today is a Present

Stressing is a common activity I do in my life. I can stress about the littlest things at times and I wish didn't. When I read back all my blogs I have written in the last couple of weeks I realize how confused and worried I am about my future. The other night I had a campfire with my family and I talked to my parents about the things that were worrying me. Especially the one about what I am suppose to do in life for a career. Talking to them helped so much and made me think in a different way. Instead of being negative and stressing I am now being positive. I will find out my purpose. It might take longer then others but it will happen. I can't just mop around thinking about what do I do next and just go out there and try. When I complete my college course I am still only 21. I have the time to decide to try new things. My goal for 2010/2011 is to complete college with honours again and no stressing about what will happen next year and just wait until the moment comes. Wasting so much time thinking and stressing about what could happen in a years time is not the way to go. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a present. So enjoy what is happening in your life right now, don't think about the past and stop worrying about the future.

The other day I thought of a story and at first I thought I would write a book. But of course I am not patient enough to write out a book. I just want to get the story out there. So I decided to make it into a movie script. I have thought of the whole story board and it could change while writing it out. Its a hobby and you never know it could be read by the right person and actually become a movie one day. I don't usually like people reading my stories or telling them about my ideas. Always afraid of the shut down saying its stupid or it will never work. But after starting to blog and sharing many of thoughts in my mind I am beginning to share a lot more then I used to. I am exited to write this movie script and hope it turns out the way I imagine it.

When I broke my leg last year I became depressed and got cabin fever. Even though I knew I would heal and life would be back to normal eventually at that time I didn't see that. So one day I decided to do up a vision board on everything I wanted to accomplish or do in the year. So I set goals for myself. A vision board to remind me to stay positive. I had things like heal my femur, go to Humber, good grades in College, get a summer job, get braces off, go to Wales, earn money for school etc. After months gone by it was christmas time and I came across my vision board. When I looked at it and saw everything I drew out I realized that I had done everything on that board. At first I couldn't believe it but it felt so good. The law of attraction. They say if you are positive your life good things will happen but be negative and bad things will surround you. If you want to try setting goals for yourself or what you would like to happen start by writing down what those goals are or be creative and make a vision board. You can use magazine cut outs or pictures from the Internet. Its a board for you to vision what you want to accomplish and do in a period of time. After my experience with my first one I believe in the law of attraction and actually thinking of doing up another one. Try it out and you never know.

So to conclude this blog I believe a sign will come to me to tell me what I am suppose to do in this world. I sometimes think loving being with the children in my cousins primary class is a sign or maybe wanting to write a movie script is a sign. Who knows right now. But as time goes on things will just fall into place. I will continue being positive and believing God will be there to direct me in the right direction. I am just so glad I have a loving family who cares so much and a great boyfriend who is always by my side and to great friends making me smile and laugh when I need it. Life is good so enjoy it and stop stressing!

BE POSITIVE!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl thatis right I do love ya and will stand beside ya... and I will keep an eye on the bf for ya .. just in case

    ReplyDelete