Friday, July 30, 2010

true friends ?



It's hard to know who are true friends and who are not. You think they are and then you would do anything for them and eventually find out they didn't care for you as much as you did for them. You wasted those times with them, you wasted your energy making them happy or wasted giving them your loyalty. When the friendship ends and you see the real picture that they weren't in the friendship like you were, it hurts. Its sad at first and then it turns into anger. You think to yourself why did I waste so much time with that person? I was stupid and blind to see the real picture of who they were and how they treated me. Years after you still think of that person and all you did for them. Just so much pain and anger thinking they probably didn't appreciate all you did. You think the next time I see that person I am going to tell them straight up what I think about them and how much I wasted on them. Make them feel small just like they did to me. How do you know if they will be loyal to you as much as you are to them? How can you know if they are in the friendship because they enjoy your company and want you in their lives? How can you know they wont back stab you or hurt you? Who can know these answers when becoming friends with someone. Who can tell if this friendship is worth my time? It hurts so badly when you care so much and be the best friend you ever can be. Always have their back, always trying to do things with them that you know they will enjoy, always caring so much, never leaving them out, never treat them with disrespect and never forget them. Why does the good friend get hurt in the end and the bad friend gets away with it and moves on like there was no friendship. It’s hard to know anything anymore. To know the difference between a true friend from a fake friend. Loyal friends just like you are out there and will be found. Just looking forward to that day where you know your friendship is appreciated. 
    

1 comment:

  1. Jenna, you're an amazing person and a even more amazing friend. Yes we had our falling out but i still miss you when i think of all the memories we share. Trust me i appreciate the friendship we shared, we did so much together. You were everything a friend should be and more. You ALWAYS will have a special place in my heart and im never going to forget our friendship. No matter what, I'm always going to be here for you for anything! I do hope in the future our friendship gets stronger again, our times were good :). We keep saying we will hang out ..we just need to make it happen ! :)
    I llovvveee youuu :))

    S

    ReplyDelete