Thursday, July 29, 2010

Decisions

Personally I dislike making hard decisions. To tell you the truth I actually don't like making any decisions unless I am positive on what I want. Lately I have been thinking  "what am I suppose to do in life?", "what is my purpose"?, "what I am really good at?". These questions go through my mind often when I am thinking about what job I want when I go into the real world. Am I suppose to go into media or is their something else I am supposed to do. How can I know though? I can't spend the rest of my life going to school for different courses or waste away never knowing. I would like to know soon so I can make decisions in my life. If I am ready to move to a different country or should I go back to school for another course. I look at some people and it seems they know exactly what to do and what they need to do in life and I want to ask them how do they know? How do you know this is what you are suppose to be doing for the rest of your life? I wonder if I just need to experience life and it will just jump right in my face one day like seeing the light or I just have to find something that pays the bills and I can enjoy doing. I wish life was easier to live in but its not. Soon I will have to do a lot more reality things by myself. No more parents looking after it all. But it's coming real soon where I will have to do that and to tell you the truth I am so scared. I want to be an independent women as well. Know how to do everything on my own and have my own career. I see so many women who have depended on their husbands so much and end up getting a divorce. What happens to those women is they are left alone with no education or no knowledge on how to live. Why would you want to end up like that. If that happened to me I would be so scared and wouldn't know what to do next. Thats one goal in life is not to be dependent on the man and be independent. That's one decision made but what about the rest. What about what I should do as a career? Do what I am doing in Media or be a teacher or do journalism? I am so confused what to do I feel like I am going to burst from the inside. I am hoping and praying for a sign to show and tell me the right path. I am sure many of people are suffering with the same questions about life. Not the only one. But I need to learn to stop stressing and worrying about it and enjoy what life brings to me now or I will regret it. I am only 20 once so may as well have fun and of course still do my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment