Wednesday, July 21, 2010

modeling..

Throughout the years since I turned 12 people have been telling me to do modeling. I always just figured it was because I was tall and slim. I would look at myself in the mirror and never see myself being on a cover of a magazine or on a billboard somewhere in New York City. Never thought I was the modeling type or had the look for it. The older I got the features on my face began to change and I got braces. Now when I look at myself in the mirror I feel good about myself. I will admit though I sometimes still put myself down but that's just normal for me. I used to be very private showing my body but now feel comfortable doing it. People always said to me you have a nice body show it off before it's too late. Now I wear bikini's at the beach and wear short shorts when out on a sunny day. But I still don't have the confidence in myself to try modeling. I am one of those people waiting for a professional to say to me do modeling and I will help get you there. I am wondering if I am wasting time to do modeling or it's not really for me.

2 comments:

  1. I think it would be a waste of time for you to do modeling. Though you are tall and slim, that is not everything. You are a pretty girl, but you look average. You are missing that "wow" factor, which most models have. Either they are very beautiful (and do cosmetic commercials and perfume ads) or have some kind of strange feature, like really prominent cheek bones (and do high fashion, like Christian Dior runway shows).

    Although I don't know you, I have trouble seeing you as a fashion model. Your body type, yes. But your face, no.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder who you are but thanks for the honesty. I never saw myself as model material and that is why I never pushed myself into it. Models also do have a lot air brush and makeup to make them look as pretty as they are but I know what you mean. It was something I always wondered about but never had the passion of really wanting to.

    ReplyDelete